The Sang Lucci
Equities • Options • Flow Trading • Tape Reading
Your comprehensive education in the trading methods of Sang Lucci and Wall St. Jesus.Want an SLMC student's class-by-class review of what he learned? Take a look.
Your Trading is About to Change in Three Major Ways:
You'll see the markets through the eyes of Wall St. Jesus and Sang Lucci...
through the eyes of a master. Our students suddenly find themselves anticipating instead of reacting, predicting instead of guessing, and trading with drastically more confidence as a result.
You'll learn advanced equity and options strategies that will allow you to better capitalize and manage risk...
around the moves you now see with so much more clarity. Armed with strategies for every account size, timeframe, and risk appetite, you’ll be ready to attack any market condition.
You'll get out of your own way!
Once you know what to do, the only thing that can stop you is yourself. Our no BS approach to trading psychology shows you how you’re sabotaging yourself, and how to stop.
You Will Learn:
1 Professional Equities and Options Trading
- Utilize tactics for all market conditions, time horizons, and income goals.
- Learn advanced methods for risk management, equities and options combo plays, and specific strategies focusing on elements like vol and time decay.
2 Flow Trading
- Transform "Wiseguy Activity" into your source of Alpha.
- Ride the momentum created by institutions instead of getting crushed by it!
3 Tape Reading
- Integrate the most advanced form of momentum analysis into your trading.
- Find confirmation not just on what to trade, but also HOW and WHEN to trade it.
4 Trading Psychology
- Master the most difficult part of trading: controlling your own mind.
- Understand yourself as a trader and how to overcome the challenges unique to your personality, risk appetite, account size, and experience.
MASTER COURSE BONUS Lucci's Options Writing Strategy.
- Use institutional options selling strategies to put the probabilities in your favor.
- Turn the source of your losses into a tool for generating profits in multiple market conditions.
Plus, these Sang Lucci and Wall St. Jesus staples…
What really strikes you about the Master Course is how Lucci cuts through a lot of the fog around pricing an option and how to read market sentiment.
What is really impactful is learning how to read tape in order to come up with a practical, common sense approach to trading. Rather than putting my faith in indicators I’m now able to feel the pulse of the action around a particular play. This has boosted my confidence tremendously in timing the market as well as in reducing the interference of my emotional attachment to a stock.
I’d recommend the SLMC to anyone who has the sneaking suspicion that your other investment education providers have not been telling the truth about what it takes to be successful in trading! Lucci’s candor is refreshing. His willingness to share his own mistakes gives you assurance that you are getting the real deal.
Learning to read tape is the biggest, single, most important skill a trader can have. Once it clicked, it was like I found the Holy freaking Grail. All of a sudden my mind was able to let go of every stupid bias I have created over the years. I’m able to see things about to happen and execute. It doesn’t mean I am always right, but I know what I am supposed to do. Then I do it.
R. Friedman, SLMC Student
It is FANTASTIC! Loved it… bought it yesterday, and am almost through it — still have a bit of module 4 on trading psychology to watch… hopefully sometime during this week, but definitely next weekend I should be all the way through it… it’s so hard to find interesting classes to take (most are painfully boring) — I am very happy with the course!
This is the edge I’ve been looking for. Wiseguys Revealed helped me cut down the learning curve based on the way I trade. Only my second week in the room, but my trading has paid the cost and then some. Thanks for the help.
I’m impressed with the functionality of the site and the way the bs in the chat is kept to a minimum. I think Jesus’ commentary throughout the day and the insight he provides is very helpful by giving a good perspective based on his experience. Good job by all involved.
Ready to Acquire Trading Mastery?
LIVE COURSE CURRICULUM
Topic #1 Tape Reading
- Definition of Tape Reading
- Level II
- Time and Sales
- Bid and Ask as Related to Tape Reading
- Refreshing Orders
- Exchanges and Routes
- Dark Pools
- Tape/Price Manipulation Techniques
- Scanning and Analyzing Large Order Transactions
- Timing: Having The Touch and Timing with the Markets
- Combining Flow Trading and Wiseguy Activity
- Trading against the machine: spotting algo activity and leveraging it to your advantage
Topic #2 Options
- Basic definitions (call, put, strike price, reading an options chain, etc)
- Auction process
- Short selling
- Price action
- Supply & demand dynamics
- Sang Lucci’s equation for pricing an option
- The underlying stock
- Time decay
- Puts vs. short-selling
- In the money vs. out of the money
- Weeklies vs. monthlies
- Day Trading
- Swing Trading
- Identifying and trading chop markets
- Identifying and trading trending markets
Topic #3 Trading Psychology
- Preventing over-trading
- Manage your losses AND your winners
- Spotting fakeouts
- Maintaining confidence
- Avoiding distractions
- Adjusting to changing market regimes
- Bouncing back from major losses
- Identifying your strengths and weaknesses
- Defending against types of manipulation
Topic #4 Bringing it all together
- Combining everything you've learned into a cohesive strategy customized to YOU
MASTER COURSE BONUS Lucci’s Options Writing Strategy
The Casino makes money by being the oddsmaker for the masses. That’s what institutional options traders and market makers are: the Casino.
It’s time to step into their shoes. In this never-before taught class, you will learn:
- How to sell cheap call/put spreads for premium gains and a high likelihood that the strikes will not hit by expiration.
- Why betting on where a stock will NOT go is much easier than betting on where a stock WILL go.
- How to avoid the complicated issues of timing related to options that hinder most traders.
- How to position your trades around stock ‘breakouts’ and ‘breakdowns’.
And much, much more.